1. Ice cream became a guilty pleasure after I found out that I am lactose intolerant to the degree that I can't even eat something with margarine on it. Luckily, I can eat it sometimes when I take a pill that helps me digest the lactose properly.
2. I can't tell you why, but I have so many striped shirts in my collection of clothing. And every time I go shopping for new clothing, I am drawn towards the striped shirts. I try to remind myself that I already have a lot of striped shirts and I don't need anymore, but my mind seems to block that out and buys another one anyway.
3. Lindt Chocolate is my absolute favourite kind of chocolate. I love when Christmas time rolls around and I can eat the little white chocolate truffle balls. Why am I able to eat chocolate when I am lactose intolerant, you ask? I don't know, but it makes me question the "milk" content in milk chocolate.
4. I have an obsession with beautiful, cute, unique -- you name it -- brooches. I can't get enough of them, and always seems to be drawn towards them like the striped shirts.
5. I think it's been well established by now that I am a fan of Celine Dion, but for some reason, despite how well she has done for herself, she is still one of those artists that a lot of people are afraid to admit that they love, making listening to her one of my guilty pleasures.